After two years I decided to make the transition from my #iPhone 4s to a #Nokia 1020.
It finally arrived on Tuesday, so I thought I would publish some of my impressions as I start to use it.
My initial impressions are;
- Very nice screen
- I have most of the apps that I want with the exception of one which is FlipBoard. (Hopefully FlipBoard will come to WP8 soon)
- Seems pretty fast
- On the first day the battery drained quite quickly. After 9 hours I had about 15% remaining. I am trying turning off 4G for day 2 to see if that makes a difference.
- I have taken a few photos and they do seem good, but I will try taking photos outside on Friday to give it a good test.
- It isn’t too heavy.
- The lens on the back doesn’t protrude as far as I had expected
- I really like the Nokia Drive app for in car navigation
- Like the double tap to wake up and the glance screen
- The size is pretty good
I have to admit, I won’t be giving up my iPad 4 any time soon and will be interested to see what #IOS 7 look like.