If you have not yet downloaded the MOSS SDK and ECM Starter Kit, it is definately worth looking at.
The ECM starter kit includes a number of code samples;
Document Management and Content Processing
- Term Replacement Document Inspector Module: A document inspector that replaces terms in a document with a term that can be used publicly.
- Document Converters:
- Server-side Custom Property Remover: A simple docx to docx converter that removes custom properties.
- Docm to Docx Converter: A converter that will remove macros, and change the document from the docm format to the docx format.
Records Management and Policy:
- De-Duplication Router: A records repository router that prevents duplicate files from being submitted to the records repository.
- Document Integrity Verifier: A policy feature that verifies that the document content does not change.
- Submit to Records Repository Console Application: An application that uses SOAP to submit files to the records repository.
- Search, Collect, and Hold Tool: A console application that allows users to place litigation hold orders on SharePoint content being managed outside of a Records Center site.
- Sample Barcode Generator: A custom barcode generator that plugs into the "Barcode" policy feature to create barcodes for items.
- Default Site Policy: A console application that sets a site collection policy for all lists in a site collection.
- Custom Workflow Reports: A custom report query and injector to demonstrate how to create custom reports for workflow (concepts also apply to audit reports).
- ECMActivities: Custom workflow activities that interact with enterprise content management features, and that can be used in other workflows.
- Item Activities: Activities that wrap the IListItemService workflow service APIs.
- Hello World Sequential: A basic sequential workflow that includes Microsoft® Office InfoPath® form integration.
- State Based Approval: A basic state machine workflow with a two-level approval process.
- Modification: A basic workflow that shows how to modify a workflow already in progress.
- Replication and Contact Selector: A workflow that shows how to use the Contact Selector ActiveX control in InfoPath and the Replicator activity to create multiple tasks.
- Intersystem Purchase Order: A solution that demonstrates how to use SharePoint workflow with external systems.
- ASPX Collect Feedback: A basic "Collect Feedback" workflow that uses ASPX pages instead of InfoPath forms.
- Confidential Approval: An approval workflow that uses item-level permissions to "lock down" a document, workflow tasks, and history items.
- Group Approval: An extension of the East Asian SharePoint® Server 2007 Group Approval workflow.
- Review Workflows: An extensible imitation of the SharePoint Server 2007 Approval workflow.
- Multi-Stage: A workflow that assigns tasks set of serial stages that have tasks done in parallel.
- Server-side Collect Signatures: An imitation of the SharePoint Server 2007 Collect Signatures Workflow. Uses Office Open XML Formats Word document to pull out signature lines on the server and assign tasks to the owners.